Sierra Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Partnership
Sierra Climate Adaptation and Mitigation Partnership (Sierra CAMP) is a collaborative effort designed to support vibrant communities, a resilient environment & improve quality of life in the region. CAMP achieves this by empowering and convening Sierra leaders from government, business, academia, and community groups to share best practices; develop strategies for action; and leverage efforts and resources. Furthermore, CAMP aims to build connections with urban downstream users of Sierra ecosystem services to develop broader support for protection and enhancement of resources that are critical to the rest of the state.
- communicate the value of our environment & resources
- convene government, business, academia & community groups
- empower Sierra leaders to share best practices
- identify critical needs & strategies
- leverage efforts/resources & funding
- build & strengthen connections within the region & downstream cities
Sierra CAMP is housed at Sierra Business Council and governed by the Sierra CAMP Steering Committee.