Prop 39 Planning and Services
The purpose of this program is to increase Local Education Agency (LEA) participation in The California Clean Energy Jobs Act (Prop 39) energy efficiency projects by offering Prop 39 application services. Along with potential energy savings as a benefit of the program, completion of projects will also support local economic development and promote longterm environmental quality in the Central Sierra Nevada.
In the Prop 39 Planning and Services program SBC provides LEA customers energy audits and assistance in completing all recommended steps by the California Energy Commission (CEC) to implement Prop 39 projects.
- Gather energy usage information and complete benchmarking requirement
- Facilitate ASHRAE Level II Audit (as necessary)
- Deliver energy savings report
- Assist with project prioritization
- Assist with project identification and costing for Mechanical Systems and Building Envelope
- Complete the Energy Expenditure Plan
- Compile required documents for CEC
- Serve as Prop 39 lead for questions, forms, and general administration